We Care About Your Personal Information
- This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the Company does not own or control, or to individuals that the Company does not employ or manage.
- What personal information does the Company collect?
- Personal Information you provide to us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected include your name, email address, phone number, payment transaction information without including any sensitive data, credentials and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as answering questions, notifying you of company’s updates, and communicating with you about Company’s services and solutions, including specials and new offerings.
- In order for us to offer our solutions, we may also obtain personal data about you from publicly available sources such as company registries.
- It is important that the personal data we hold about is accurate and complete. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you.
- Other Information Collected Automatically
- We receive and store certain other types of information whenever you interact with the Company services. For example, Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, this data is anonymous and we cannot identify you at this point. We collect this data so that we can identify where customers or visitors to our website are landing and dropping out of the website and to identify areas of improvement to make the experience more engaging for our customers and website visitors’browser information, cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Generally, our service automatically collects anonymous usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its components or the frequency with which users use the Services to interact with third-party sites and services, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Company only uses this data in aggregate or anonymous form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. In some cases, anonymous information may need to be sent to third parties in order to use some features of the Services, such as web forgery protection or web searches. This type of aggregate or anonymous data also enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Services so that we can make the Services appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate or anonymous information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our Services. We share this type of data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, Company never discloses aggregate anonymous information to a partner in a manner that would identify you in any way personally.
- Our website and service are targeted at persons over the age of 16. If you are an individual under the age of 16 then you need your parent’s consent to continue using the website otherwise you are not permitted to use any of the website’s information or services. If you have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age of 16 in our databases, please contact us and we will delete that personal data.
- Using Our website and services, you hereby explicitly consent to the use of your personal data as described in this Policy document.
- When you use our Contact Us form on our website and you provide your name, email address the name of your organisation your IP address will no longer be anonymous and we will be able to identify you.
- E-mail Communications
- We often receive a confirmation when you open an email from the Company if your computer supports this type of program. The Company uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful.
- When you receive e-mail from Company, you can opt out of receiving further e-mails by following the included instructions to unsubscribe.
- What About Cookies?
- Will the Company share any of the personal information it receives?Respecting our customers’ Personal Information and privacy is an integral part of our business. We use your data on a number of legal bases including the performance of a contract with you, necessary for our legitimate interests and as necessary to comply with a legal obligation. We share your Personal Information only as described below.
- We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as well as our suppliers, agents, contractors, analytic and search engine providers, payment gateways and other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk management, electronic identity verification.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We anticipate that we may become affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses may sell items to you through the website. In other situations, Company may provide services, or sell products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can easily recognise when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Information that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Company’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
- Third Parties: The information received from you will only be disclosed to such third parties as may be necessary in order to provide you with the services requested through our site and delivery of our services. By registering with the Company or by using our website, you accept our Terms and Conditions and hereby you authorise us to convey your information to such third parties. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information. Any agent who have access to your personal information, in the course of providing services to us, are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if the Company, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that the Company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- There may be occasions where your information is transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by our staff or contractors working outside the EEA. Such staff or contractors may be engaged in the fulfilment of the services we provide and for the processing of payment details. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. We will ensure that relevant safeguards are in place if transferring your personal data. You hereby consent to the transfer, storing and processing of Personal Information for the above purposes and that any acquirer of Company or its assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of Company and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- Is Personal Information about me secure?
- The Company endeavours to protect your information and to ensure that your information is kept private. We have strict policies in place (e.g. Security Policy, Retention Policy, Data Breach Policy etc.) in order to prevent unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, that may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- If you disclose your information to others, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. The Company does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable.
- How long does the Company retain personal information for and why?
- We will only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes we have collected it for.
- Where we have collected your personal information for marketing purposes we will retain your personal information for as long as you remain subscribed to our mailing lists or until the time when you inform us that you no longer wish to receive marketing from us.
- For account management purposes, we will retain the personal information for as long as we have the relationship with your organisation. If the Company no longer has a relationship with your organisation then we will only keep the relevant information such as invoices for audit purposes 6 years after the relationship with the Company has ended.
- If you leave employment at an organisation which the Company has a relationship with once the Company is informed you are no longer the contact we need to liaise with and have left your organisation, we will remove your details from our system.
- What choices do I have?The Company adheres to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the EU as well as the UK predecessors as well as Regulations/Laws in countries providing adequate level of personal data protection similar to the EU GDPR. Therefore if you are an EU Citizen or resident of the EU or in one of the countries with adequate level of personal data protection similar to the EU GDPR you can at any point:
- Request to provide you the personal data we hold for you or we process (“Right to Access”).
- We would be glad to modify any personal information you provide to us so our data is kept up to date. (“Right to Rectification” or “Right to Rectify”).
- You have the right to erasure (“Right to Erase” or “Right to be Forgotten”) so at any point you may ask to delete the personal data we hold for you.
- The “Right to Object”.
- The right for “Data Portability”.
- The “Right to Restrict”.
To request any of the above from the Company you need to send your request and in writing to the Company’s Data Protection Officer DPO by email to email@example.com or by post to the following address requesting a Data Subject Access Request DSAR form with a letter which is known as Data Subject Access Request or DSAR, stating the title of your request i.e. “Right to Rectification” you will need to provide us with a proof of your identity such as a copy of your ID card or passport as well as a proof of address such as a copy of recent and no older than 3 months utility bill or official letter from a government department showing your name, date of birth or ID number and your current address on it to.
- We will try to comply with your request within 30 calendar days upon receipt of a fully completed DSAR from and accepted proof of identify. If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate this preference during the registration process with the Company.
- You have the right to complaint if you are a European Citizen, you may complain at any time to the commissioner for personal data protection in Cyprus where the Company is incorporated at http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy.
- Questions or concerns?If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy in our Services, please send us a detailed message to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to address your concerns without undue delay.